COVID-19 Safety measures required by the Government
– If you have any symptoms of any flu, or COVID (ie fever, sneezing, coughing, etc) OR have been exposed to COVID-19, we kindly ask you to reschedule.
– Salons can only accept customers who have made an appointment. Deposit may be required to secure your appointment.
– Walk-in’s customer will be asked to allowed time for returning if an appointment will be available later. Deposit may be required to secure your appointment
– Only clients receiving services will be permitted into salon (No children/accompanies allowed in the salon)
– Clients must wear a face mask at all times during the service. We will provide a mask if you do not have one.
– No mobile phone / electrical devices use will be permitted while receiving services.
– No snacks or drink will be offered at this time.
– All clients will wash hands and following with hand sanitiser before the service. After the service, clients will sanitise their hands before leaving the salon.
(Please note the above policy is subject to change accordance with the goverment guideline)
Our policy is to protect your right and guarantee your satisfaction with the service(s) that we provided It is not effected to your rights under Consumer Right Act 2015
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to :
– You must ask for a patch test for the following treatments if it was your first time visiting our salon or have never had it done before.
Eyelashes Extension/Tinting. Eyebrow Waxing/Tinting.
– Please inform a member of staff if you have any skin allergy that we need to be aware of. (We are not liable for any irritation or reaction)
– If you’re not sure what is contained in the products please ask a member of the staff for the data-sheet. (Which will have all the information of the products.
– If you experience any irritation/reaction after treatments you must contact us and have them removed immediately and consult a physician at your own expense.
– During treatment please do let us know if you’re changing your mind on length , shape , colour , polish design … etc . No complain will be accepted after you left the salon.
– Please notice we do not guarantee any time scale for any of our treatments.
– All treatments must be remove professionally.
– We do not offer refund on any treatment but we are happy to repair when necessary.
– Children’s under the age of 16 must make sure you have your parents permission to have your nails done as an extra charge for removal.
– Enhancements such semi permanent eyelash are not carried out on clients under 12 years of age.